Thursday, September 27, 2007

Working with SQL Server Date/Time Variables

My boss gave me a task to build a module that searches a SQL Server 2005 database using PHP!
i got stuck working with SQL Server 2005 dates..
After searching the web with my favorite Google, i found a very rich article solved all of my problems..
Thanx to Gregory A. Larsen [gregalarsen@msn.com]

Article address [4 Parts]:
- Working with SQL Server Date/Time Variables
- Displaying Dates and Times in Different Formats
- Searching for Particular Date Values and Ranges
- Date Math and Universal Time

<? adjuster ?>
Send me an email

3 comments:

  1. Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily I assent to but I dream the post should prepare more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

    ReplyDelete